Founded in 2013, we are one of British Columbia’s largest drywall and painting companies. We work primarily on new construction projects including towers, multi-family, townhouses and detached homes.
With 200+ employees (approximately 10 in the office) and projects ranging across the lower mainland, Ascent DC is growing rapidly and helping redefine the focus on customer service in the trades industry.
Everyone on our team wears multiple hats. We help each other to ensure we finish what needs to get done, supporting our trades to deliver successful projects and happy customers.
We ask applicants to submit their resume and cover letter. We will only be able to follow up with candidates selected for interviews. Thank you for considering Ascent DC as a workplace you could enjoy, contribute and share in our success together.
Ascent Drywall and Coatings is a fast paced, growing company looking to hire a new office administrator to our team.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and skill sets:
- Enjoys a fast-moving environment that is focused on respect and fun.
- A superstar at prioritizing projects and problem solving.
- Loves to get things done and is comfortable multi tasking.
- Clear and strong communicator (written and verbal).
- Experienced in accounting and payroll.
- Technology-savvy. Experience with TSheets Scheduling and ProCore is a plus.
This is an administrative role focused on the following key areas of our business:
- Supporting payroll and accounting.
- Validation of timesheets.
- Hiring and management of employee communications, record keeping and process development.
- Generating reports and recommendations for improvements across the organization.
Frequently Asked Questions:
This role is office-based (8543 Commerce Court, Burnaby).
- Regular hours are 7:30am-4pm.
- Compensation: $20/hr to $23/hr dependent upon experience.
- Benefits are included.
- Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com